Hendersonville Fire Job

This fire was started by a dryer. Dryers are one of the leading causes of fires in residential homes.  Hannah Restoration took this job over during the mitigation phase of the project as a big national brand was removed off of the job because of dissatisfaction by the homeowner.  Hannah Restoration had to demo the entire home down to the studs.  Hannah Restoration cleaned and provided odor control on this project. The Hannah Restoration Construction team took the home over and built the home back to pre-loss condition. Actually, the home was put back with much more detail than the house originally had adding thousands of dollars of value to the home.